Friday, October 29, 2010

More from the Seanna


This is Camille, i also have my own blog at Travel spots and Polkadots. I just wrote a post on my blog about the history of fishing in my family and a bit about how long my dad has been fishing on the Seanna. If you are interested in that go check it out by clicking the link above.

Did you know that we are buying a new boat? Well its true. The Seanna will no longer be the boat in which we use to catch our fish. So i thought i would write a post and also say our goodbye's to the lovely Seanna. She has been our summer home, our source of income and a good friend since 1987. She will be missed.

Its amazing to think how long the Seanna has been around. She was built in 1945, the name Seanna means a gift from god and the origin is Gaelic. However is more commonly spelled Seana with only one "N".

No comments:

Post a Comment